10.09.2009

...Begin Again

So I fell of the weight wagon. Who hasn't? Mostly I'm upset with myself, it's so difficult when you don't understand how to do it all and have little to no motivation. So here we go again, I'm going to keep trying until I stick to it, until then, if someone needs an exercise or food accountability partner let's try to figure something out.

Breakfast
Multi-Grain Cheerios & 1% milk- 261 Calories

Lunch
Mac and Cheese-- this is so horrendous and part why I want to start watching what I eat again- I ate a whole freaking box. Granted- I used light margarine and less milk, but still it was 770 calories (Oh dear)
Sugar Free Kool-aid- 20 calories

Snack
Pear-96 calories
Tea- 7 calories
Milky Way Fun Size- 80 calories

Supper
I was at the mercy of Jake and a small selection at AGE last night (which was AWESOME!)
Hot dog & bun- 242 calories
Brownie-200 Calorie
Coffee with a little cream-45 calories


Activity
15 minute cardio-dance workout (x2!!!)- burned about 300 calories

Current intake- 1,596 (goal is 1,200)
Less activity- -300
Overall daily- 1,200

Not too bad, but could do WAAAAY better with WAAAAY better stuff for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment