10.13.2009

Haven't Forgotten....

So I definitely haven't forgotten this, but apparently I can't add blogs from my cell phone. Oh well.  I wrote down what I ate this weekend and Monday, but I really don't know where I put them.  I worked out Saturday, but not Sunday or yesterday (I was late for a meeting at work and it threw my whole day off!).  So now for today:

Breakfast:
Skipped. Not intentionally, but I got absorbed in FarmVille (I had to harvest and plant for Jake since he's up in Cedar Rapids).

Lunch:
24 ounces of V8 Splash- Tropical Punch- 30 calories (which means 3 servings of veggies!)
Progresso Light Soup- 140 calories
8 crackers- 103 Calories

Supper:
Not the healthiest, but I was intentional when I pulled up to the menu:
Hamburger (instead of a cheeseburger)- 250 Calories
Small Fries- 230 Calories

For 'dessert' aka I was bored so I ate (how dumb)
I cleaned out the last of the container of frosting I really have no idea how many calories (I really probably don't want to know either) but that would (at minimum) make up for the rest of my needed calories (and hopefully not too much more)

I was at 753 calories for the day before frosting. I imagine it had to be somewhere around the 1200 mark by the time I cleaned that sucker up.  I need to be more careful to eat something healthy (we've got plenty of fruits and those steamer bags of veggies!) instead of getting the yummy 'noms'.  In other news I dropped 3 lbs in the last week.  I'm back to my original blog starting point of 195, let's keep truckin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment