10.15.2009

Yesterday

OK! A MUCH better day, though I didn't work out the last few (I plan to be watching a movie while I walk today!).

Breakfast
Coffee & Cream (I was at the mercy of what the gas station had for cream- 140

Lunch
Focaccia bread & some olive oil dipping sauce- 300
Soup @ Hand- Chicken & Stars- 70

Supper
I went to town with cooking supper
Homemade Dinner Rolls-
8 oz (though I only at 6 oz) Center Cut Pork Chop brushed with olive oil & rolled in fat free crackers and italian seasoning and cooked to perfection
Sugar Free KoolAid
For a total of- 589 Calories (skipping out on 2 ounces of pork chops made it 100 less calories)

My total is going to be a bit low for the day since I thought I had actually eaten more than I had-

Total Intake 1,099
Goal, 1200

Turns out I would have been spot on had I been able to finish the chop, but I was SOOO full!!! Yay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment